The OhmRGB is a totally customizable, interactive MIDI instrument, designed to give you hands-on control for your performance. High-quality sliders, knobs buttons, expansion jacks, and multicolor LEDs provide the interface for creative expression, whether you’re mixing samples and synths or DJ’ing a cutting-edge set. Constructed with anodized aluminum and hand-finished wood, the quality is felt down to your fingertips. All of our controllers are proudly hand crafted and assembled for artists by artists in our Austin, Texas shop.
The OhmRGB has bi-directional talkback for communication between the controller and your software. Up to seven colors can be used to create customized layouts and show different states. It’s completely USB powered so you don‚Äôt have to worry about adapters or power strips. It’s plug-and-play, so no drivers are required. Expansion jacks lets you add up to eight additional analog controls and two expression pedals to get your feet mixing too. The OhmRGB works with any software that supports midi and templates are available for many popular softwares such as Ableton Live, Native Instruments Traktor, Propellerhead’s Reason and Record, Max/MSP, Max for Live, Renoise, MLRV2, Luminair, Cell DNA, and Arkaos Grand VJ.
• 17″ x 9.5″ x 2.25″ (WDH) / weight 6 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Multicolored LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 81 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Aluminum Enclosure with Mahogany Wood End Caps
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Upgrade to Cell DNA for only $50
• Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
• Expansion Jacks for added functionailty
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• Includes USB cable, and registration card
The OhmRGB can be pre-ordered (and save 50 dollars) at the Livid website. Shipping will start 25th of July.