Bastl instruments introduces The KLIK revives the old-school sync technique of using audio tracks for synchronisation purposes. Record your synths exactly on the grid into your DAW while compensating for the latency of your sound card. Jam between your computer and your HW in a really tight sync and add groove to your clock.
They collaborated with Bitwig and Irrupt Audio to make the KLIK as powerful and easy to use as possible and are presenting this collaboration for the first time at NAMM 2017. Check us out and try the KLIK at booth C4911 ! The new version of Bitwig (2.0) adds a HW CLOCK device which we collaborated on to use with the KLIK! Please note that the KLIK is designed to only transmit clock / trigger information. Its output is either low or high 0 or 5V. It doesn’t output continuous CV signals.
- Mini USB B Power 5V (overvoltage / overcurrent / polarity protected)
- TRS 3.5mm stereo line level input
- 2 x TR 3.5mm mono outputs
- 0 or 5V trigger gate outputs
- all jacks are overvoltage / polarity protected
- Manual button gate for R / Reset channel
- Led indication per channel
- Current draw <10mA
- Size 44 x 44 mm
Price is 49 eur excluding tax (approx 59 eur including tax) The KLIK is available for preorder NOW at Noise.kitchen and first units will start shipping in March 2017