Metamorph is a versatile 4 stage x 3 channel cv source with built in sequencer and glide. Inspired by a Serge Tcherepnin concept, Metamorph is designed to control several parameters at once and creates a complex cv source for eurorack system.
Each channel is represented by a column of pots, while each column is divided into 4 individual stages by rows, with corresponding button and gate out. It is possible to change stages manually by pressing stage buttons or to sequence them by external sources, like clock, lfo, envelopes etc. Metamorph has a special user sequence feature, which allow to program play oder and duration of the stages, create unique sequence with individual timing per stage and memorize it.
Operating Metamorph is quick and immediate in a good analog fashion, with single control per function. Two modules can be linked together to create a 8-step sequencer with dual CV outs per channel. Additionally, every channel has a deep glide control for performing fast or really slow voltage slides between stages. And, of course, there are ordinary sequencer cv inputs, like reset, hold and revers direction.
- 3 channels x 4 step sequencer
- glide per channel with wide range
- two modules can be chained to create 8 stages and double outputs
- selectable voltage ranges, uni or bipolar
- individual gate outs per stage
- cv in input for selecting stages with cv
- skiff friendly
- solid responsive buttons for manual stage selection