PreSonus is pleased to announce Digital Performer support for the FaderPort USB Automation and Transport Controller.
The FaderPort is the first of its kind, a single fader controller that can write single and group channel volume, pan and mute automation. The FaderPort is loaded with an ultra-high quality Alps fader found in professional control surfaces including DigiDesign’s D-Command. The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort’s 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for writing ultra-fine and accurate fades and adjustments.
The FaderPort ($229 MSRP) has been shipping since November this year and is currently compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro,Sonar and now Digital Performer.
– high-quality Alps fader
– touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
– dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
– write single or group channel volume automation
– write pan and mute automation
– 1024 steps of resolution
– complete recording transport control
– pan control, mute, solo, record enable
– quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
– rugged metal top plate
– rugged military-grade push buttons
– footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
– compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar and Digital Performer
– Mac and Windows compatible
Installation file for Digital Performer support for the FaderPort can be downloaded at Presonus.